Re: [Evolution] Evolution emails are blank when reopened

On Sun, 2014-08-03 at 21:29 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, 2014-08-03 at 19:14 +0000, tcorio rochester rr com wrote:
Using Evolution 3.10.2 on OpenSUSE 13.1 when I reopen an email it is
blank.  However, the preview pane still displays the email just fine.
If I turn off the preview pane I can open an email once view it
correctly.  When I close that email and reopen it the message is blank
and most menu items are disabled.

What is causing this

Very likely a "bug" (misbehavior) in the software.

and how can I resolve it?

Finding the correct place in the codebase and fixing the wrong code. See
https://wiki.gnome.org/Git/Developers for more information.

Not a very helpful answer unless the OP happens to be a developer.
Better would be to report the bug to Bugzilla at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

poc