Re: [Evolution] Editing a contact closes Evolution

On Wed, 2014-07-23 at 13:02 -0400, Joe Messing wrote:
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Evolution 3.2.3

When I try to edit an email address in an existing contact, After
hitting close, Evolution goes dark and shuts down.

Stacktrace welcome:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Community/GettingInTouch/Bugzilla/GettingTraces
I'm extremely sure this has been fixed in a more recent version of
Evolution so check your distribution's bugtracker if there is a ticket
covering it (and backporting a fix) - 3.2 is more than two years old.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/