Re: [Evolution] 'Permission Denied' when trying to open attachments

When I attempt to open email attachments I get "Permission Denied',
however I can use 'Save As', and open the saved version.

If you run Evolution from the command line do you get any more
information?

Before Evo can open an attachment it has to save it somewhere, and I
suspect that location is not writeable by you.  The default, as far as I
can see, is ~/.cache/evolution/tmp/  so make sure that location has the
correct permissions (i.e. owned and writeable by you).

P.