[Evolution] Feature Request Reaccept Certificate

After accidental rejecting a certificate permanently I searched about 5
hours for a solution to re-allow the certificate. It would be nice to
have list where you can reallow the certificates you rejected
permanently. I searched first at the certificate settings. I think
creating a new tab there would be a good solution.

I am not sure if this is the correct list for this feature request - if
not where shall I put it?

(If anybody needs to know there is a hidden directory camel_certs where
the rejected certificates are linked. After deletion evolution shows the
accept dialog again)

Thx
Christian