Re: [Evolution] alert of new email while evolution is not started

Hi there,

|On Mon, 31 Mar 2014, Andre Klapper wrote:
        |On Sun, 2014-03-30 at 10:07 -0400, ito wrote:
                |Does evolution have to be open/running for email alerts to occur?
        |Yes.
Well, maybe Evolution has to be running if _Evolution_ is to give
alerts about incoming mail, but there are other ways of generating
such alerts, e.g. 'biff'.

--

73,
Ged.

Hello Ged,

Yes.  That's what I was looking for, at least it will do the job, thanks.  I already
have xbiff installed on the system, I thought that something would already be on
the system.

thanks.

eg