[Evolution] evolution 3.4: How to backup a whole E-Mail account

Dear evolution list,
Dear developers,

is there any way to backup a whole e-mail account at once?

I've seen the "store to mbox" button, but it only works for one folder
at once. Since I have several e-mail folders -- using IMAP -- I tried to
mark all folders, but that does not work.

Maybe there should be a function to backup a whole e-mail account at
once! Guess this would be a practical feature! Or have I overseen it?

Sincerely,

Adrian Immanuel KIESS

--
With greetings from Leipzig, Germany.