Re: [Evolution] How do I set message attribution to show actual date and name?

On Fri, 2013-09-13 at 14:08 -0700, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
I just switched to Evolution running on linux.

A hint as to which version of Evolution would be helpful. (And that's
Evolution version, not distro version.)

I figured out how to select quoted replays, but all I get is "On date,
person wrote".  I can change this with dconf-editor.

I would like this to actually insert the real date and the persons name.
Is there a proper incantation to use?

How do you do this?  I have puzzled and googled around a lot, but I must
be missing a key search term or something.

If I understand you correctly, what you want is what is at the top of
this message?  If so, then that's the default.

If it's not what you want, then you will need to spell out exactly what
you want it to say and also which dconf keys you have been changing.

P.