Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.28.3 backup failed

On Thu, 2013-09-12 at 01:28 +0200, Petr Vavruch wrote:
I want to migrate my emails from Evolution 2.28.3 to my new computer
where there is a newer version of Evolution with Linux Mint 15.

A distro version means nothing to most people - what version of
Evolution is it?

 I tried
backup and it failed.

Failed in what way?  Was there an error message?

 The size of the backup file is 1.8 Gb. Is it too
much?

It depends on how much data there was to backup.

P.