Re: [Evolution] Problems with search function in Evolution

Dear Matthew, dear Alberto,

thanks for your replies, it seems that the search function returns and
displays results. It just takes very long. I had typed in a search and
when I came back from a talk with a colleague, the results had
appeared.

the problems did not occur until a few days ago. I'll have to check
which standard updates I installed during that time.

But I guess I have to wait for a bugfix or change to some other e-mail
client