Re: [Evolution] corrupt message list

On Mon, 2013-09-02 at 10:41 -0700, Ross Boylan wrote:
I shutdown again and deleted folders.db as well as
~/.cache/evolution/mail/13755uuuu 1xxx1 21 tempserver/folders.db

That produced a much more extensive download, but the result was still
corrupt.

        Hi,
by deleting the folders.db file you let the IMAP provider download
everything fresh from the server. It's quite unlikely that you face the
same breakage after such local cache deletion. I do not know, can you be
out of disk space? Is it possible you deleted local cache for a
different account? Do you still have ~/.evolution, from where the broken
data can be copied?

Still, the delete of ~/.cache/evolution/mail/<account-uid>
forces evolution to redownload everything from the server, thus gives
you 1:1 copy of the server data.
        Bye,
        Milan