Re: [Evolution] Not mark as read not work

Excuse me, I sent the mail without versions

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk> wrote:

I want to not mark messages read.
I have changed /apps/evolution/mail/display/mark_seen_timeout to zero
and /apps/evolution/mail/display/mark_seen to false in gconf, but the
messages still mark as read after few seconds.

What version of Evolution is this?

Evolution: 3.4.4
Debian: jessie/sid

Did you shutdown Evo completely before making the changes?
Yes.

Have you restarted Evo since making the changes?
Yes, even restart the computer

What are the values of those keys after you have restarted Evo?

/apps/evolution/mail/display/mark_seen_timeout 1500
/apps/evolution/mail/display/mark_seen true

Thanks

P.