Re: [Evolution] Display of birthdays

On Sat, 2013-10-19 at 19:48 +0200, Harvey Nimmo wrote:
I somehow expected to see birthdays listed in the Evo calendar if I
enter a birthday for my contacts. The 'Birthdays and Anniversaries' is
shown and ticked in the Calendar view, but the birthdays are not shown
among the events/appointments on the calendar. Have I missed or
misunderstood something?

Open the Properties window for "Birthdays & Anniversaries" and make sure
the appropriate address books are ticked.

Matthew Barnes