[Evolution] contact pictures in 3.8.4 via google contacts

Howdy,

to secure my workflow, I had just a short glimpse at the 3.8.4 Version
in the brand new Ubuntu 13.10. It appeared faster, especially regarding
the calender sync towards google.

One thing which I did not see were the contact pictures in the synced
contacts from google, which works fine on 3.6.4.

Is this a known issue or did I do something wrong? The good news is that
when I do changes in the contact, the picture on the server gets not
deleted, but it would be even better if I could see or set it inside
Evo.

Best regard
 Stephan