From: Patryk Benderz <Patryk Benderz esp pl>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] "Reply to Sender" does same thing as "Reply to
All"
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:30:05 +0100

[cut]
mail (and not to all people that are in To or Cc), evolution creates a
reply message, but still includes all people in the Cc field that are
[cut]
I am on 13.10 too, and when I hit ^R there comes a pop-up window that
asks me if I really want to sent to sender only or to all recipients.
There also is a check-box "Do not ask me again". I suppose you have
marked it, and clicked  button "Reply to all" somewhere in the past, so
now Evo replies to all, as you requested in the past. Revert your
decision, and Evo will reply only to sender.