Re: [Evolution] Warnings from Evolution

On Sun, 2013-05-19 at 19:33 -0400, Mark Filipak wrote:
Black helicopters are on their way to you.

What are you smoking? Those helicopters are pink.

However, the output the OP gets is bad, it should be like this one, I
get:

[rocketmouse archlinux ~]$ evolution

** (evolution:859): WARNING **: Couldn't register with accessibility
bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote
application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy
blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection
was broken.

(evolution:859): Gtk-WARNING **: Failed to register client:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any .service files

** (evolution-alarm-notify:865): WARNING **: Couldn't register with
accessibility bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the
remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy
blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection
was broken.

Seriously, if I've to  read "freedesktop" or "dbus" alone in one
sentence, I get an allergic reaction. Both in one sentence is very
dangerous for my health.

Regards,
Ralf
Grand Master of Freemasons