Re: [Evolution] [Bulk] Re: attachments issue

On Thu, 2013-05-16 at 13:10 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
That's absolutely true. Just don't expect anyone else to be able to give
you useful advice if you do it. There has to be a minimum common ground
for people to be able to talk to each other, and that common ground is
embodied in a whole set of implicit assumptions that are the foundation
of a list like this one.

Good point! Full ACK!

Since this list is about Evolution, software that for logical reasons is
used connected to the Internet, I hope all of us have regular user
accounts ;) and run Evolution as user and never ever as root, however,
this is my opinion and there might be a reason for other users to run
Evolution as superuser. Your argumentation, that it's hard to get help,
if we use an exotic customized Linux, is the reason for me, to agree
with you.