Re: [Evolution] Evolution PPA for Ubuntu 12.10 created

Josef,

This is awesome. I can now open attachments without having to login to Outlook Web Access.

TYVM.

On 21 March 2013 02:29, Josef Bergmann <josef bergmann bec at> wrote:
Dear Evolution-enthusiasts!

As many others, I also had different problems with the official
Evolution-Package in Ubuntu 12.10, so I decided to create a PPA with the
latest stable release (currently 3.6.4).

Do add/install it, simple open a terminal and enter

> sudo add-apt-repository ppa:support-bec/evolution
> sudo apt-get update
> sudo apt-get install evolution

No warranty for anything, this just works for me.

bye Josef
--
BERGMANN engineering & consulting GmbH
A-1010 Wien, Kramergasse 1  http://bec.at