Re: [Evolution] Evolution vs. KDE

The problem I am having may or may not be related to the keyring issue -
but is certainly due to recent upgrades.  It has been ongoing for about
a month.  I am using Evolution with KDE. (Went over to KDE due to Gnome
3 disaster.)  The problem is the same on three computers - two of which
are identical in machinery and configuration (except for different user
accounts).  One is a laptop.  All have the following:

OS: Linux 3.8.1-201.fx18.x86_64
KDE SC Version 4.95
Evolution 3.6.3 (exception - I upgraded to 3.6.4 on my machine)

I use the scripts described here

http://geek.co.il/wp/2011/04/25/using-evolution-under-kde-gnome-keyring-issues

to solve previous keyring problems with running Evo in KDE - but the
problem described below occurs regardless now.

The problem/s:

Start Evolution in KDE - Download mail - Box checking mail appears with
"waiting" - but does not login to server.
Quit Evolution - Folder list on left goes grey and Evolution freezes.
It will not terminate - must be killed.
Start Evolution from terminal with
CAMEL_DEBUG=all evolution
Same problem - but quit terminal and repeat process and Evolution works
as normal.  This is erratic and does not always work.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Experimented with KMail.  Too many problems with that program at the
moment - particularly with Akonadi and the backup of mail and restore to
different machines.  Though the integration with KDE is in its favour.