Re: [Evolution] .cache/evolution/mail any cleanup logic?

Le vendredi 12 avril 2013 à 14:47 -0400, Matthew Barnes a écrit :
On Fri, 2013-04-12 at 20:08 +0200, Thomas Prost wrote:
Sorry, bad description of my attempt: I'd delete all the directories
in ./cache/evolution not looking at files at all ...
Anything bad will come over me ?

[...]
Anything under ~/.cache is disposable according to the XDG standard.

Seems like I'm late to the party, but this is a very interesting thread
that touches upon something I've been meaning to ask for a while: does
Evolution automatically cleanup/prune old configs and data (not "cache")
from deleted accounts?

Corollary: do we, as users, have to manually cleanup the cruft of older
versions in the case where we have dutifully upgraded from one to
another (2.32 to 3.0 to 3.2 to 3.4 to 3.6, soon 3.8 when Fedora 19 comes
out)?

Perhaps I'm a neat-freak for even thinking about this, but it would be
reassuring to know that the present files (other than the cache) are
only what's necessary (can make backups and troubleshooting easier)...