Re: [Evolution] Email content is not displayed

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Christopher Wittenberg
<chrischi wtg web de> wrote:
the content of the emails are not displayed. This is the case for the
preview window in the main window as well as  when I open them in a seperate window.
Strange thing is, if I reply to the mail, or select to edit the text, the
content is displayed in these windows. I really have no clue why.

Could it be a font rendering problem? Maybe you don't have those fonts
and somehow do not have substitute fonts as well?

--
Emre