Re: [Evolution] 'Internal', 'Inline' link in HTML-messages

On Sun, 2013-06-16 at 21:06 -0700, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Mon, 2013-06-17 at 03:02 +0200, Pascal Hasko Bernhard wrote:
I will send one mail with the message inline, and one with the message
attached, I 'm not sure whether the mailing list will accept
attachments. That's the inline version.

As this strips header information and alters linebreaks etc., I'd
recommend either sending as attachment (if it's not more than 40kb) or
attaching it to a bug report in bugzilla.gnome.org.

Hi André,

In case my post with the message attached did not get past the list
moderators, I will head over to Bugzilla file a report as you suggested.

Pascal