Re: [Evolution] webkit composer alpha/beta to self compile & test?

On Sat, 2013-06-15 at 02:15 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
Would it be possible to test the new webkit composer? Would there be
any evolution branch with it to compile & test it?

Appreciate your interest, but the WebKit-based composer is not ready
yet.  I'll post an announcement to the list when it's ready for user
testing.

3.10 development is slow going right now because of Red Hat priorities.
Pretty much everything I had originally planned for 3.10 [1] is likely
to be delayed, including the composer.

Matthew Barnes

[1] https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/Planning310