Re: [Evolution] How would you feel about annual instead of semi-annual releases?

[cut]
What do you guys think?  Would this be helpful?
Hi Matthew,
        I think it is up to developers. If they decided it would be better for
them, than as a result i will be better for end users, as they will
release more stable software.
        If it comes to new features, there was one which was very important to
me, and supposedly to many corporate/business users: EWS. This was long
time PITA for me and was not working for 2 (two) years. Luckily last
month I was finally able to connect to exchange with EWS connector, so
ATM updates and patches are more important to me. Especially patches to
EWS, as it has some quirks.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521