Re: [Evolution] How would you feel about annual instead of semi-annual releases?

On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 17:17 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
If I get it right, unstable GNOME releases between March and September
(3.13) would need to use the latest stable e-d-s version (3.12), while
unstable GNOME releases between September and March (3.15) would need to
use the latest unstable e-d-s version (3.15).

Correct.  The first six months of Evolution / E-D-S development would be
"under the radar" as far as the rest of GNOME is concerned.

If the amount of e-d-s code changes in those six months of not following
the unstable e-d-s development have been huge, developers of modules
depending on e-d-s would need to be aware of giving priority to "porting
to e-d-s unstable API" for the first weeks of the new GNOME development
cycle?

I would post an announcement if that occurs again, as I did last year:
http://mbarnes.livejournal.com/4631.html