Re: [Evolution] How would you feel about annual instead of semi-annual releases?

On Sun, 2013-07-28 at 14:27 -0700, tim wescottdesign com wrote:
In my personal opinion I'd rather have stability, fewer bugs, and a
supported product than I would like to have new bells and whistles.
I'm
not sure what you put into a release vs. maintenance, but I like the
current feature set just fine and would rather see it working so well
that I never see another bug, rather than having some new look and
feel
every half-year.

I vote for fewer releases and the quality that comes from a relaxed
schedule.

I totally agree. Evolution meets pretty much all my needs regarding the
functionality I expect from a mail client, so I do not demand more but
rather fewer but more stable releases.

Pascal