Re: [Evolution] [Bulk] Re: OT: Warning message about HTML

On Sun, 2013-07-21 at 07:13 -0700, erenoglu wrote:
I work at a multi-national and Outlook is the norm.

Sure, if a multinational does something idiotic it's automatically a
norm. That's ridiculous.

The American Standard Code for Information Interchange is a kind of norm
at least close to real international norms. When people send me Emails,
using Microsoft fonts that include emoticons, I don't see a smiley,
since it's not a norm, it's breaking the American Standard Code for
Information Interchange in a bad way and I get text with in a haphazard
fashion included letters.

While HTML _might_ be ok for emails, calling something from Microsoft a
norm is absolutely not ok.