Re: [Evolution] [Bulk] Re: OT: Warning message about HTML

On Fri, 2013-07-19 at 17:10 -0600, Bart Hollis wrote:
Heh, heh, heh...  You're preaching to the choir!  I agree.

But!  If I can't insert pictures in the middle of a message, and put
little moving cuties in my sig line, and make the text different colors
and sizes, then I can't be part of the Windows crowd!  They look down on
me and make fun of me!

However, when they see Evolution can do all they can, and have instantly
selectable sig lines, for any accounts, they want to use Evolution!

Still can't get used to top posting though.

My apologies to the list.

Bart

The "Evolution Gospel Singers" :)

the name of the MUA we use is "Evolution" not "Intelligent design" :D.

http://www.crystalinks.com/intelligentdesign.html I didn't read the
text, I only want to include the picture by plain text in the middle of
the text and added the wrong link ;).

HTML for mail clients was an idea, but evolution showed that this idea
has got drawbacks. Dependants of intelligent design might believe in a
higher being named Bill. If Bill provides ASCII fonts where the letters
are replaced by pictures, than this must be a good thing. People who
don't want to install such broken ASCII fonts usually eat children.

You would like to live in Germany. Business contact and administrative
offices not only demand top posting, they also want that you keep a
complete history of top positing including multiple duplicates of their
signatures.

If you try to explain them, that at least the bunch of signatures should
be removed, they come and take you away ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take you away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and you'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take you away, ha-haaa!!!!!

Regards,
Ralf

--
Attention! Attackers have gotten every user's local username, password,
and email address from the Ubuntu Forums database.

http://ubuntuforums.org/announce.html