Re: [Evolution] Evolution becomes unresponsive

Wrong account for the reply, one of the other issues I still experience
with Evolution ;).

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf mardorf alice-dsl net>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution becomes unresponsive
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:56:38 +0200

On Tue, 2013-07-16 at 13:10 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Mon, 2013-07-15 at 12:16 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
when I work much using xfce4-terminal, Evolution becomes unresponsive
and I need to reboot.

I assume you ran "top" to see if it's Evolution blocking the CPU?
When killing only the Evolution process from a terminal, what happens
which requires still rebooting the entire machine?

Hi Andre,

Evolution doesn't work anymore, I only need to reboot to use Evolution
again. If I don't want to use Evolution, then I don't need to reboot.
Nothing does take all CPU resources, _only_ Evolution becomes
unresponsive.

Regards,
Ralf