Re: [Evolution] Evo settings are not preserved across sessions. SOLVED

On Mon, 2013-07-15 at 17:56 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I'll report this to Bugzilla once I figure out which BZ to send it to.
It's really a packaging bug so perhaps the Fedora one is best.

Yeah, I agree dconf should be a dependency.  So should gvfs.

It's surprising that Evo doesn't complain since it clearly can't store
anything in dconf (no error indication and nothing
in /var/log/messages). Perhaps that's another bug.

GSettings falls back to its in-memory backend in that event, and dumps a
warning message saying so to the console which no one will see.  But it
doesn't give any indication to Evolution that there's something wrong.

Matthew Barnes