Re: [Evolution] update package for ubuntu 12.10

>The Evolution team on this mailing list only publishes GNOME Evolution.
Could i get the latest Evolution code so that i can build it according to my need?
If i believe correctly what ever the source being published at the following URL it will be picked by different distribution, right?
http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/download.shtml

Even i can also build the evolution from scratch as well right?

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Sun, 2013-01-27 at 17:48 +0530, samarjit Adhikari wrote:
> Anybody knows when ubuntu would release 12.10 update?

You have to ask Ubuntu for that, as such decisions are done by Ubuntu.
The Evolution team on this mailing list only publishes GNOME Evolution.
If you want to know about third parties and their plans, you may want to
contact thrid parties.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net