Re: [Evolution] Need help with GTK theme

On Fri, 2013-01-18 at 01:01 -0800, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
Hi.  Using Evolution 3.2.3 in Bodhi Linux, which uses the
Enlightenment desktop.  Displaying emails is uncomfortable -- links
show up in a light blue text.  The Bodhi teams tells me that I can fix
the problem if someone here can tell me which GTK theme is used in
Evolution, and perhaps where I can download the theme.  They think
this will work for me.  Can someone please help?  Thanks.

Evolution (or indeed any application) doesn't "use" a theme - the
application just tells the Desktop Manager what it wants to display and
the DM will apply whatever theme is currently in place.

Since Evolution is a well behaved (!) Gnome 3 application, probably your
best bet is to find out what default theme Gnome uses.  It looks like
the default on my Fedora 17 is Adwaita, but any of the Clearlooks
variants should work.  You can find a vast collection of GTK themes at

  http://art.gnome.org/themes/gtk2

P.