Re: [Evolution] How to turn off "Sender has been........?

On Thu, 2013-01-17 at 13:20 +0000, grasshopper wrote:
I would like to deactivate the message: "Sender has been notified that
you have read this message".  Such a message is fine for private mail,
but it's irritating when I click on a message on one of the lists and I
just want to read the mail.
I have checked online, but have not found any information.

Mail Accounts -> {account} -> Defaults -> Send Message Receipts

--
Adam Tauno Williams  GPG D95ED383