Re: [Evolution] Evo 3.2.3: Line wrapping in received mails

On Mon, 2013-01-07 at 20:35 +0100, Bernhard Kleine wrote:
sometimes I get mails without line wrapping. I do not seem to be able to
format these in the preview window. Is there any solution to wrapping
mails automatically?

        Hi,
maybe the received mail is an HTML mail, which has some preformatted
line/paragraph, which is long enough to be wider than the preview width,
which makes the other lines (those maybe not part of the preformatted
paragraph) also occupy their maximum available width. You cannot change
this, unless you'll view only text/plain messages/parts
(Edit->Preferences->mail Preferences->HTML Messages->Plain Text Mode
section, choose "Show plain text if present").
        Bye,
        Milan