Re: [Evolution] Can't unsubscribe no more from any of my subscriptions

On Tue, 2012-12-18 at 15:40 +0100, Thomas Prost wrote:
in evolution 2.32.2-0ubuntu7 I noticed this morning, that
"FOLDER-->UNSUBSCRIBE" is inactive for all nntp subscriptions - for
reasons beyond comprehension ...

Subscribing to a new group the menue item stays active for the running
session but after quitting evolution and restarting it - inactive :-(

How came ?

        Hi,
it might be a bug in the NNTP code, not advertising properly that the
folder is subscribed, but I'm just guessing here, because 2.32.x is
toooooo old (current stable is 3.6.2). A similar "Unsubscribe" is also
available in folder's context menu in the left folder tree, but it'll be
same disabled and possibly hidden there as well. Use
Folder->Subscriptions, to get list of all subscribed folders and
unsubscribe from there.
        Bye,
        Milan