Re: [Evolution] Build Evolution using Clang 3.2: Best way to fix warnings?

El mié, 02-01-2013 a las 13:00 +0100, Paul Menzel escribió:
Dear Evolution,

does anybody use Clang to build Evolution?

Building Evolution 3.4.4 with Clang 3.1, failed with a segmentation
fault in Clang, but using Clang 3.2 seems to work and it generates
several warnings.

I would like to avoid opening a ticket for each warning in the Bugzilla
bug tracker and attach a patch to it as this takes to much time, I do
not want to spend as I also have to check applicability to the master
branch. Any other idea, how this “project” could be addressed?

Thanks,

Paul

Sorry but...  What is Clang?

Regards,