Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.2.3 Calendar: Configure one-month view ?

On Sun, 2013-02-17 at 19:30 +0100, Stefan Dietrich wrote:
Evolution Calendar's default month view happens to be a bit confusing to
me at times, I would love to have the current month pop out more
distinctly.

Is there a way to set the calendar behaviour such that "month view" will
only show the current month without extra days of the preceding and
following months? Or change the background colour of the current month's
fields?

        Hi,
there is no such option, currently, though my Month view flips color of
month days between white background and light gray background (one month
has white, another light gray). I guess it has something to do with your
theme, from where the colors are picked.
        Bye,
        Milan