[Evolution] Problems with resetting filter

I had a filter in Evolution which put the mail in a folder based on a
mailing list. Something went wrong with the definition so I wanted to
erase the old filter and create a new one. I went under Edit -> Message
Filters and removed the filter. Then I tried to recreate it. I got an
error saying that there was already a filter with the same name and I
should pick another name.

How can I recreate a filter under Evolution?
Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.