Re: [Evolution] Someone please help with this problem

On Tue, 2013-02-12 at 04:16 -0800, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
Using 3.2.3, the latest version I can install with Synaptic.

When I try to send an e-mail to many recipients (something I must do
as a book review editor), Evolution tells me I've exceeded Google's
sending limit.  The exact message, "Your message has too many
recipients."

"4.5.3 Too Many Recipients" is a message from your mail server.
There is nothing that Evolution can do here. I don't know why it works
for you when using Thunderbird, as there are enough support requests by
Thunderbird users with the same problem on the internet.

andre

PS: For future reference, a descriptive message summary is welcome.
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/