[Evolution] Announcement: The WebKit composer will slip to Evolution 3.10

In my release announcement mail for Evolution 3.6 [1] I mentioned we're
working on porting the email composer to WebKit so we can finally retire
our old HTML renderer (GtkHTML).

Looks like we'll have GtkHTML for one more release yet.  The composer
branch has not progressed as quickly as I had hoped.  There's still a
number of serious issues yet to resolve, and it's already too late to
merge any major changes for Evolution 3.8 anyway.

Dan VrÃtil has now moved on from the Evolution team, so I'm trying to
drag this thing to the finish line myself.  The feature is now targeted
for the Evolution 3.10 release later this year, but will hopefully make
an early appearance in the 3.9 development snapshots.

Just wanted to announce this in case anyone was looking forward to it.
Sorry for the delay.

Matthew Barnes

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2012-September/msg00046.html