[Evolution] Importing icalendar question

Hi all, I am new to this list...
this might be a FAQ, but I didn't find an actual information about this.
I try to import an ics file of the following form:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//hacksw/handcal//NONSGML v1.0//EN
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20140417T130000Z
DURATION:PT1H30M0S
RDATE;VALUE=DATE:20140501,20140508
SUMMARY:Test event
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

The result is that i that there is the recurrences icon on the first
event date, but the additional events are never shown.
I am using latest DEBIAN version: 3.8.5
Is this a bug? What can I do to get it working?

regards,
Frank

Frank Rust                          Institut für Theoretische Informatik
Fon: 0531 3919525                    Technische Universität Braunschweig
Fax: 0531 3919529                              Mühlenpfordtstrasse 22-23
Mail: f rust tu-braunschweig de                     D-38106 Braunschweig