Re: [Evolution] New message window zero-sized

Le jeudi 18 avril 2013 à 10:33 +0100, Pete Biggs a écrit :
On Thu, 2013-04-18 at 10:42 +0200, Bastien Durel wrote:
Hello.

I'm using Evo 3.6.4 with gnome-shell 3.8.1.
Each time I open a new message window, it starts "minified" : the window
is at its minimal size (the text area is then 0 pixels height)
I don't know if it's a gs/mutter or an evo problem.

Have you hints for me to fix this ?

Use dconf-editor and go to org.gnome.evolution.mail.composer-window and
set the height and width to your desired values.  Probably something
like 1024x960 is reasonable.

Hello,

Thanks for the tip. It works, but when I close the window, the value
goes back to 357.
If I focus another coposer, the value takes the composer window's size,
and is used for the next opening (but if I close a composer window
before that, it's reverted back to 357)
Actually, the value changes every time I change the size of a composer
window.

Looks like the bug is :
- when a composer window is closed, get the window's size (0x0) and
store it (modulo minimum size)

I'm OK with the "keep last size" behaviour, but special values should be
filtered ^^

Regards,

--
Bastien Durel