Re: [Evolution] Leaving debug symbols in

On Wed, 2013-04-10 at 14:17 -0700, Bob Purvy wrote:
apologies for this newbie question, but:

How do I keep the symbols from getting removed on 'make install' ?
I'm using 2.4.2.1, which I know is way old, but I have to use it for
reasons you don't want to know.

I can tell that 'strip' is getting called, but i can't figure out how.
 I went as far as to copy the 'touch' executable over 'strip', but
that still didn't do it.

You probably want the Evolution Hackers list, not this one.

poc