[Evolution] I can't use British English

Greetings

I just found out that with Evolution and aspell-en on fedora-18 (my box
at least) I cannot perform spell checks in British English.  Aspell-en
provides British, Canadian and United States English.

I only see "United States" English on the Spell Checker list despite the
presence of aspell-en.  I have tried the re-installation of the
dictionary, and change of system-wide regional language ... the
situation persists

Can someone advise on how to go around this anomaly?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Onyeibo