Re: [Evolution] close original mail after reply

On Sat, 2012-09-29 at 12:00 +0200, Dan VrÃtil wrote:
On Friday 28 of September 2012 21:11:41 Carpetnailz wrote:
At one point I was prompted whether I wanted to have original mail close
or stay open after replying. I chose 'stay open', but now I want to
chose 'close'. I've looked through all the menu items, particularly
Edit/Preferences, but can't find a place to make that change.

Googling only gives some people wishing there were such a feature. Yet I
was prompted for a choice about it, so there must be such a feature.
Where is it?

Hi,

Start dconf-editor, and set org.gnome.evolution.mail.prompt-on-reply-close-
browser to either "ask" to be prompted again next time or "always" to
automatically close the window every time.

Cheers,

Dan

PS: Maybe we should consider adding a button to Preferences dialog to allow
users to reset all "prompt-" GSettings values?

Thanks.

So I got dconf-editor installed--after repeatedly getting "command not
found." I've got the configuration editor window open but there's no
option "Prompt-on-reply-close-browser". (Running 3.4.4 on Fedora 17.)
    org->gnome->evolution->mail: nothing there
    org->gnome->evolution->plugin: nothing there