Re: [Evolution] What's New in Evolution 3.6

El mié, 19-09-2012 a las 09:42 -0800, Fred Erickson escribió:
On Wed, 2012-09-19 at 10:13 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> I've never been very good about posting release announcements, but
> Evolution 3.6.0 is set to be released next week and it's a pretty big
> release for us.....................

I just want to thank you and the other developers for all the time and
effort put into maintaining and improving Evolution. All us silent users
really appreciate it even though we rarely speak up and say anything.

Fred

Totally agree.  Thanks very much to all!

Lailah