Re: [Evolution] Evo calendar entries not updating

This seems to have just started happening: I go into a calendar entry
I've made and saved, add more text to the Summary, and save. But for
some reason Evo is not keeping what I've added to the summary. Sometimes
I can even see the addes stuff flash on the general calendar screen for
an instant and then it reverts to the earlier content. Sometimes it does
save on the second or third try.

I've made sure I tab out of the field, even tried by tabbing all the way
through the time settings, but it seems only to save the material some
of the time.

Run Evo from the command line to see if any errors are reported.  You
might also like to try turning debug variables on to get more info.

If this is a local calendar, then running e-calendar-factory from the
command line may give you some clues.  (make sure to kill both Evo and
e-calendar-factory before doing this though.)

Using Fedora 15 with Evo 3.03.

Any ideas?

Yeah, upgrade - F15 & Evo 3.03 are no longer supported or updated.

P.