Re: [Evolution] Evolution on Ubuntu 12.04

On Sat, 2012-09-08 at 09:16 -0400, Winton Roseland wrote:
After the last upgrade a selected item in the inbox was highlighted in
black (same as the text color) but other application windows were OK. I
tried different themes until I received a different highlight color, so
although I don.t like the theme, I can see what is highlighted. Now I
have no arrows (up/down) on the scroll bar. Other applications are OK.
Is there something I can change in the configuration to fix this?

For the start, it would be good to know with which exact theme the
problem occurs, and which exact Evolution and gtk+3 version are
involved.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed