Re: [Evolution] Evolution renumbering quoted lists in reply

Dear Graham,

this is Evolution 3.4.3-1 from Debian Sid/unstable. See below for a
test.

Am Donnerstag, den 06.09.2012, 08:33 +0100 schrieb Graham Murray:
Evolution version 3.2.3

When replying at an email which contained the following form

1. Point 1

First response.

2. Point 2

Second response.

3. Point 3

Third response.

With inline responses, the quoted text was changed to

1. Point 1
Response to point 1

1. Point 2
Response to point 2

1. Point 3
Response to point 3.

In other words, every time I pressed <Enter> after one of the numbered
lines to add a response, it renumbered all of the subsequent quoted list
to start from 1. When quoting an email in a reply, should the original
text not be left unaltered?

So it worked for me with Evolution 3.4.3. So the bug seems to have been
fixed. Did you do your tests in plain text mode?

Thanks,

Paul