Re: [Evolution] Sig11 in evolution-addressbook-factory w/WebDAV address book

On Fri, 2012-10-26 at 12:01 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
I'm suddenly having by WebDAV addressbook crashing the
evolutions-addressbook-factory.  So I ran it by hand and grabbed a back
trace from the core dump.

Core was generated by
`/usr/lib/evolution-data-server/evolution-addressbook-factory -r -w'.
#0  upload_contact (webdav=webdav entry=0x2030840,
    contact=contact entry=0x7f5ed8008010,
reason=reason entry=0x7f5ef1971d48)
    at e-book-backend-webdav.c:219
219           soup_message_headers_append (message->request_headers,
"User-Agent", USERAGENT);

        Hi,
I suppose the 'message' is NULL, which usually means the URI for the
book is incorrect in a way that libsoup's message structure was not
created. Of course, the code should react on this appropriately.

Could you file it as a bug report, please? I didn't find any similar
opened. Also, if you could check what the 'uri' variable is, then it'll
help. It'll also help if you get some steps. I see from the backtrace
that you were modifying one contact from the WebDAV addressbook, maybe
it's just it.
        Bye,
        Milan