Re: [Evolution] Image loading threads don't cancel

On Fri, 2012-10-19 at 21:28 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Fri, 2012-10-19 at 15:36 -0700, PatrickDickey52761 wrote:
I can confirm this still happens in Evolution 3.2.3 on Ubuntu 12.04. Also,
the images take forever to download (even on a 1mb/s download link). Is
there an actual bug report filed on this, and what's the status of finding a
solution to the issue?

Solved in Evolution 3.6.